Sunday, October 11, 2015

A New Direction!

I deeply apologize for the lack of posts over the past few months. As many of you know, my interest in crochet and crafting in general was re-ignited this past spring. As I was posting photos of projects I'd been working on, I got many inquiries about whether or not I was willing to do commission pieces, or suggestions pointing me towards online sales. Well...

I have been busily working on setting up "Lil Raisin Acres" as a legally recognized entity, and producing stock for online sales! I have not set an official opening date, although it will be before the end of the year!

I will be offering fashion accessories, novelty and seasonal accessories and decorative items, and perhaps occasionally jewelry items made by Britt and handcrafted wood items from my father.

Stay tuned for a Grand Opening Announcement SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment